Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Xsyon Enterprises - Recruitment

Greetings,

Xsyon Enterprises is recruiting officers to start its ascent to economic power. If you are interested in being part of a small group of members that will form the core of the future organization that will focus on the business side of Xsyon, this is the place for you!

[b]Name[/b]: Xsyon Enterprises
    [b]Website[/b]: TBA
    [b]Ventrilo[/b]: calcium.typefrag.com:6927
    [b]Mission Statement[/b]:
    Our main goal is to achieve the highest amount of wealth and economical power. We aim to do this through establishing thriving businesses that will serve the Xsyon world with high quality and/or low priced goods as well as increase our own wealth and power.

[b]Requirements for officer recruitment[/b]:
    [i]Officer/Director recruitment only for the time being, general recruitment will be opened later.[/i]
    - 18+ age limit
    - 12+ months of MMORPG experience
    - Mature and relaxed attitude

[b]Contact information[/b]:
    As we have yet to set up a website, the means of communitcation are now limited to ventrilo, private messages on this forum and the recruitment thread itself.

If you're interested and meet the requirements, please contact us!

Re:Unnamed Business Trible Recruitment

This follows the United Survivor Republic mission statement pretty well. Perhaps you should check us out? We're looking for competent officers.

At any rate good luck.

[b]Ivan Streptovsky wrote:[/b]
    [quote]This follows the United Survivor Republic mission statement pretty well. Perhaps you should check us out? We're looking for competent officers.

At any rate good luck.[/quote]Thanks for the heads up, for now I'll see where this goes first.

The Tribe Tribe would be esteemed to have the honor of sub-tribing the wealthiest tribe in xsyon. Unamed business tribe has a special place in The Tribe Tribe's heart.

[b]LSky wrote:[/b]
    [quote]
    [b]Requirements[/b]:
    - 18+ age limit
    - Mature and relaxed attitude[/quote]

I understand the age limit somehow, however where does the 12+ month of MMORPG experience come from? Does that make someone better? Wiser? or more mature/relaxed?

[b]Redus wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]LSky wrote:[/b]
    [quote]
    [b]Requirements[/b]:
    - 18+ age limit
    - Mature and relaxed attitude[/quote]

I understand the age limit somehow, however where does the 12+ month of MMORPG experience come from? Does that make someone better? Wiser? or more mature/relaxed?[/quote]It makes someone more experienced in MMOs, I thought the clue was in the name. I'm looking for people that don't need to be held by their hand, especially the ones that are to be recruited first.

You only need a few months. A year is overkill

Unnamed Business Tribe that might not happen is the best way to initiate new tribe members.

[b]Tan Tzu-Fei wrote:[/b]
    [quote]You only need a few months. A year is overkill[/quote]For the core of an organization? I beg to differ.

[b]LSky wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Tan Tzu-Fei wrote:[/b]
    [quote]You only need a few months. A year is overkill[/quote]For the core of an organization? I beg to differ.[/quote]I agree with Lsky. His restrictions allow for very competetive game play. That is why I'm interested in taking them as a sub-tribe down the road so all of our highly competetive and experianced players can join the Unnamed Business Tribe on a venture to generative wealth and prosperity.