Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How is Storeage?

For the folks already ingame, is storeage space adequate in terms of what is needed to Craft?

Does the Storeage seem ok for the "hoarder", ie, Hunter/Gatherer type?

The only game I have ever played that had adequate storeage was SWG, have not played a game since that did not cause me frustration in terms of storeage.

Re:How is Storeage?

Not today, but Im hoping it hasn't been implemented, like the creation of a crate and extra bags.

Ciik wrote:
    Not today, but Im hoping it hasn't been implemented, like the creation of a crate and extra bags.
    Storeage isnt good enough as things stand now?

How bad is it?

Not good at the moment,should improve once bag recipe's appear and folk get huts and say chests,store rooms are craftable who knows?

kiwiitis wrote:
    Not good at the moment,should improve once bag recipe's appear and folk get huts and say chests,store rooms are craftable who knows?
    Kiwi, are you the same Older Gamers from FE?

Right the storage at the moment does bite. So with that being said, the current storage system is very problematic. Since we have IIRC 15 slots, and require the 'possible' spaces items can give us, it becomes often a "what is more important of these important items?".

Storage when turned on should allow for greater abilities, the biggest problem against it, is encumbrance, permanent storage would be the solver to this issue.

Kunra wrote:
    kiwiitis wrote:
    Yes Kunra. I always enjoyed your posts there as well as Bartillo I think his name was.This guy was posting on mmorpg but not seen anything from him lately.

kiwiitis wrote:
    Kunra wrote:
    kiwiitis wrote:
    Yes Kunra. I always enjoyed your posts there as well as Bartillo I think his name was.This guy was posting on mmorpg but not seen anything from him lately.
    Any of TOGs from War coming over? Enjoyed playing with them a lot

Hasn't been a mention about this game yet,about time I made a post but after being burnt on MO I am a bit reluctant to mention another game that requires some cash

I would love to have some type of chest or any other form of permanent storage. I don’t think we need an impenetrable bank, I would even be happy with a mason jar I could hide somewhere