Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re:What is stopping this....

Jadzia wrote:
    Khors wrote:
    There-in lies the misleading then. And a flaw with this game, perhaps. Do people who dont like to craft, are they going have some purple dino hand them a house or town?

That's so silly, not you, but the notion that someone is impervious to conflict from another player, anywhere and anytime, just because that player doesn't like it.

So I go back to my original thought, that if this development team is trying to use such a sandboxy draw statement as open-world interaction and doesn't deliver, but protects one class of player everywhere and all the time, then they'll get the minuscule & insignificant subscription base their looking for.
    I'm sorry I think I don't understand your post totally...that purple dino hand thing is confusing

Tribe zones are safe zones during early Prelude, but outside of them anyone can be attacked anytime. There are consequences for attacking neutral or good players, but the attack is always possible.
    Ohh...then I'm not concerned. I understand tribal zones, and thats cool, but I misunderstood what you said then about 'good' characters. Everyone should be able to be attacked, and I agree with some form of consequence for evil conflict, as long as it isn't so harsh as to force evil play-style out.

Re:What is stopping this....

prokop15 wrote:
    I believe his is comparing not wanting to pvp, and being granted near-immunity, and not wanting to craft, and being granted crafted rewards.
    Oh lol, that makes sense this way, thanks !