Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Xsyon vent

Need Xsyon vent

I lost the info for vent and just got a beta invite so can someone please give me the vent info? thanks

Re:Need Xsyon vent

It is stickied at the top of this part of the forum :blush:

http://www.xsyon.com/forums/6-genera...unity-ventrilo

i really should join it more, but i've been too busy and tired to (aka don't feel like being social) lol

Virtus wrote:
    i really should join it more, but i've been too busy and tired to (aka don't feel like being social) lol
    Its been dead for awhile, you need to unlock the stickied post so we can start talking in there more often so more people will see it on the front of the forum.

You don't need to reply to a sticky to keep it on top, its a sticky post which never drops unless the stickiness is removed.

If I do anything to the post, it will be to delete everything in it except the OP and have it stickied and locked; for the same reasons as before, people don't need to reply to keep it on top, and it don't need replies in general.

kiwibird wrote:

If I do anything to the post, it will be to delete everything in it except the OP and have it stickied and locked; for the same reasons as before, people don't need to reply to keep it on top, and it don't need replies in general.
    Actually I would not mind that. Can you unlock it so I can update the OP with updated info and then can you relock it?

im inn there all the time but hardly anny one here

DonViper wrote:
    I use telepathy instead. But they are always telling me to do things I dont want to do.

DonViper wrote:
    I am in there as much as possible, just boring as no one jumps in when they are playing xsyon :unsure:

inferno3387 wrote:
    DonViper wrote:
    I am in there as much as possible, just boring as no one jumps in when they are playing xsyon :unsure:
    well since I cant play quite yet, I figure id hop on vent I dont see you here :P