Found! Missing logs, screenshots, data located!

Through emailing with Jordi, I realized I should be scraping through my registry to solve my issue of missing logs, etc. I managed to find an entry in:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Windows\\ CurrentVersion\\Installer\\UserData\\ S-1-5-18\\Components\\A0F466C0F4982CBEB27AF55227F979C6

The Data column for this entry was: C:\\ProgramData\\Notorious Games\\Xsyon\\

Apparently I don't look at my C:\\ directory very often, because boom, there it was, grayed out because it's a hidden folder. So anyone with hidden files and folders will need to enable that setting, or enter the path above into the location bar.

Anyway, hope that helps!

~enki

Re:Found! Missing logs, screenshots, data located!

Weird. I wonder why everyone's installs are so different. All my stuff can be found in c:\\users\\public\\Games as expected.

I suppose I forgot to mention why I started poking around in the registry. When I had reported a bug, Jordi had asked about a previous install, so I figured I should look at registry, since I had an earlier version of the game client.

So this is probably just mainly for anyone who had the previous game client.

Did you have and did you uninstall old versions of the game launcher, versions prior to May 8th?