Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re:Most Pressing Issues

I do have to say though that at least you didnt have to stand and wait for your item to finish. I used to fish a lot, I would fish, get the wood, put them on the stoves and then go back and fish. Doing that you were able to skill up a number of skills at one time.

I do enjoy my fishing. Hope it's implemented soon

Yup me too, I fished in RV, Darkfall and even SWG lol. Never got around to it in MO not sure if it was even implemented when I gave up there.
    I used to love in DF that you could get freshwater and saltwater fish out of the same pond lololol

Ohhh.yea. And my lobster cakes from DF. Yum Yum.

I loved how you needed gold to make the lobster meals. Wtf XD.

Best fishing I've ever seen is in Wurm. I think it's because fish are localized, and variant dependent on water depth and open space ect... So you won't find sharks swimming around in Ye Olde Water Hole.

And you can see the fish swimming around in Wurm too

Luculus wrote:
    - Crafting UI: Re-equipping tools for every craft is just painful. They should automatically equip if in the Backpack.
    Jooky has said the reason for that is you can use anything for tool's when its finished (its just currently turned off).

Ikisis wrote:
    Luculus wrote:
    - Crafting UI: Re-equipping tools for every craft is just painful. They should automatically equip if in the Backpack.
    Jooky has said the reason for that is you can use anything for tool's when its finished (its just currently turned off).
    Yeah, I'm hoping for at least right clicking on the tool and material to equip it.

Sabina wrote:
    Yup me too, I fished in RV, Darkfall and even SWG lol. Never got around to it in MO not sure if it was even implemented when I gave up there.
    I used to love in DF that you could get freshwater and saltwater fish out of the same pond lololol
    Sabina and her lobster stash =p

Heya girl. Looks like alot of us old RV'ers and DFO players might just end up here. Great to see ya! Hows Augir and the gang?

Sin

Heya Sin

Good to see you here cant wait to catch up in game - have sent you a pm :cheer: