These are the most pressing issues I can see at the moment to help with the testing phase.

I'm assuming that the server is stable now as I haven't seen it crash since I came in a couple of days ago.

- Timeouts: major hassle to get both recoverable (non-timeout) 'lag spikes' and the full disconnects. These may or may no be linked to the occasional client crashes when it becomes totally unresponsive. Having these regularly and then waiting for the server to register the disconnect are the biggest hinderance to actually testing the game at the moment.

- Tooltips: Even the most basic information, like which bar stands for which characteristic (stamins, hunger etc) is just guesswork at the moment. There is also no clue that some raw materials should be sorted.

- UI: The mouse pointer on good resolutions is almost invisible especially in winter against a mainly white background. If possible, it shouldn't scale with the rest of the UI, just stay normal size. Also, 'Yes/No' inputs need to follow the mouse if possible as going to the centre of the screen to click on every delete item or whatever is a pain.

- Crafting UI: Re-equipping tools for every craft is just painful. They should automatically equip if in the Backpack.

These are the simple ones that stand out for me. Please discuss/add