Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grass

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Grass

Allow us to turn it completely off, please.

Re:Grass

lol ya i feel like i have a giant grass skirt on when i have it on its lowest settings :P

Yes, turning it off would be great, its annoying and looks awful during winter

would be nice if winter was harsh and depleted grass anyways so you would need to stack/store it in one of the other 3 friendlier seasons.

REVKhA wrote:
    would be nice if winter was harsh and depleted grass anyways so you would need to stack/store it in one of the other 3 friendlier seasons.
    Now that's a dynamic idea. Though I'm wondering if the coding bandwidth to do that is really feasible at this stage; dynamic seasonal effects.

Well they do already have dynamic seasonal effects in the form of different tree models and textures.

I never worked out when the maples were ready in Wurm, I think I harvested just about everything else at the right time but NEVER got maple :unsure:

just want to point out being able to turn off grass etc could ruin certain aspects, like sneaking around.

Virtus wrote:
    just want to point out being able to turn off grass etc could ruin certain aspects, like sneaking around.
    You can already turn it down to a few meters. We should be able to turn it off completely. The characters are taller than the grass, anyway.

Oh, and... Get rid of the ridiculous stealth, Jordi. Sneaking should just make you quieter; not transparent. Disallow free-cam panning and the far out zoom while you're at it, so sneaking can actually be done.

JCatano wrote:
    Oh, and... Get rid of the ridiculous stealth, Jordi. Sneaking should just make you quieter; not transparent. Disallow free-cam panning and the far out zoom while you're at it, so sneaking can actually be done.
    Just a quick question... where you the same guy I was arguing with last night?