Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Food

Food

I have heard a number of people in game commenting about food not being implemented yet. Would it be possible perhaps in the more heavily wooded areas to have instead of just twigs and branches as a resource to be picked up, another slot for berries/funghi/nuts as a sustenance booster. A better boost for nuts, smaller for berries, orange funghi rendering your unconcious, brown funghi giving a boost? Something along those lines.

Re: Food

My words are based on no information (at least none that I can recall).

I think at least at first foods will simply be that, foods to eat.

After prelude (and likely year zero) hopefully alchemy type effects can come into play. Medicine would be awesome, more so if we have things like Small Pox and require to use science to solve the cure... think of the deaths and the carnage... Don't get small pox people!

kiwibird wrote:
    My words are based on no information (at least none that I can recall).

I think at least at first foods will simply be that, foods to eat.

After prelude (and likely year zero) hopefully alchemy type effects can come into play. Medicine would be awesome, more so if we have things like Small Pox and require to use science to solve the cure... think of the deaths and the carnage... Don't get small pox people!

Could make PoxAlts and run them into the enemy cities in an effort to infect them! :laugh:

Dark515 wrote:
    Could make PoxAlts and run them into the enemy cities in an effort to infect them! :laugh:
    With only one character per account? This means you have to cash out the subscription money on each alt. is this worth your money!?!?

Re:Food

Sabina wrote:
    A better boost for nuts, smaller for berries, orange funghi rendering your unconcious, brown funghi giving a boost?
    Very nice idea! I'm in for it! Three kinds of food: with positive side-effects, with negative side-effects and without any side-effect (just common food).

pid73 wrote:
    Sabina wrote:
    A better boost for nuts, smaller for berries, orange funghi rendering your unconcious, brown funghi giving a boost?
    Very nice idea! I'm in for it! Three kinds of food: with positive side-effects, with negative side-effects and without any side-effect (just common food).
    Agreed, good idea.

pid73 wrote:
    Dark515 wrote:
    With only one character per account? This means you have to cash out the subscription money on each alt. is this worth your money!?!?
    Ah, had no idea you'd eventually be limited to one character per account. Was going by the current client of 3+(?).

Dark515 wrote:
    pid73 wrote:
    Dark515 wrote:
    Ah, had no idea you'd eventually be limited to one character per account. Was going by the current client of 3+(?).
    That is just for the testing/beta phase. One the final wipe happens, there will be only one character per account.

speaking of food, I think be really cool if we could plant seeds and watch em grow. water from time to time ETC ETC.

zephar123 wrote:
    speaking of food, I think be really cool if we could plant seeds and watch em grow. water from time to time ETC ETC.
    Yes! Farm lands would be awesome!

We could have different types of crops that would give different bonuses when eaten and we could trade the seeds from different Zones.