Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re:Terraformin' a Sphinx

LOL

Hammon-Ra

Heh, bad that i cant enter main server while test is on (anyone else has such bug ?) and see it .

Zennoya wrote:
    Heh, bad that i cant enter main server while test is on (anyone else has such bug ?) and see it .
    I've had this bug, deleting the Xsyon.exe in the bin folder cleared it up.

Decided to post this here instead of making a new thread.

So will there be any sort of house deeds you can place out or will it just be terraforming buildings? Terraforming is great and all but not for buildings where you want a door and stuff like that.
    Did not think about this before bc I took for granted that there would be some sort of outher way to get a house that looks and works like a house. :P

Largion wrote:
    Decided to post this here instead of making a new thread.

So will there be any sort of house deeds you can place out or will it just be terraforming buildings? Terraforming is great and all but not for buildings where you want a door and stuff like that.
    Did not think about this before bc I took for granted that there would be some sort of outher way to get a house that looks and works like a house. :P
    This is a house:

This is not:

Terraforming is not building. If someone disagrees, I'm fetching 4chan here.

Well that was my thought too but want to be sure.

There will be houses ("Player owned protected housing" from the feature list), I guess at the beginning they will be tents Guessing by the screenshots. If you check the gallery, screenshots no 12,13,15 show buildings (mostly tents) in tribe villages.

Jadzia wrote:
    There will be houses ("Player owned protected housing" from the feature list), I guess at the beginning they will be tents Guessing by the screenshots. If you check the gallery, screenshots no 12,13,15 show buildings (mostly tents) in tribe villages.
    Thanks for that one.
    All this talk about terraforming logcabins and castles makes me forget things.

Some societies have dug holes in the ground and basically made a domed roof over top of it and called it a house. Basements, while not generally considered a domicile are a hole dug in a ground and covered up. Castles have been built into sides of mountains. All of these are types of terraforming.
    I want personally want to make a dirt house. Even if the server doesn't consider it a house in their opinion, I wish to be able to do that. If I have to, I will create a wall of dirt around a "log" house and call it a dirt house.
    It's a sandbox game, let us do as much as we can with our creativity, as long as it doesn't interfere, negatively, with the ideas of the creators or the player base.

That doesn't look anything like a sphincter.