Pfft! What if we wern't all super heros!

I had an epiphany! Make Characters like it would really be... Instead of all the pompous stuff shirts and tough guys... look at us as in real life would you be Hercules in 2012? SO! I decided to try and make a character not like me but twisted and strange like the old dude at the gas pump. DO you see my vision? Please let me know if you could play Andy from May-berry... or like Butt-head. or just that kinda nerdy guy that smells funny.... I might just be out of my mind but I think trying to play the town drunk would be a hoot!

Re: Pfft! What if we wern't all super heros!

i give my character the same height and weight as me when i crate them and i am far from a super hero

Re:Pfft! What if we wern't all super heros!

Are you saying you're Hercules in 2010? Because your message is a bit twisted lol.

I made my first character roughly 200 pounds and 6 foot 1... That's me, I wouldn't call him a super hero though.

Perhaps the idea is that all the twisted guys as the gas pumps or "Andy from May-berry" were killed off during the apocalypse, and only the stronger or lucky can survive.

Anyway, you're free to make any character you want in Xsyon, and I don't believe any of them are "super heros" so I don't really know what you're talking about.

I've been screwin' around here and there with characters - one as tall and skinny as possible, one as short and fat as possible with 20 agility and dexterity. Sllooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww. No super hero there...

Zebon wrote:
    I had an epiphany! Make Characters like it would really be... Instead of all the pompous stuff shirts and tough guys... look at us as in real life would you be Hercules in 2012? SO! I decided to try and make a character not like me but twisted and strange like the old dude at the gas pump. DO you see my vision? Please let me know if you could play Andy from May-berry... or like Butt-head. or just that kinda nerdy guy that smells funny.... I might just be out of my mind but I think trying to play the town drunk would be a hoot!
    this is kind of borderline-RP.
    I made a mexican "dude", quite fat and all... it's much more fun than playing a "movie star" character.

What I guess I was trying to say is that making a totally equipped fighting machine, a person I would never be if I survived the ordeal, is not a challenge for me in real life so, I am making a character as close to what I would be and see where I can improve in real life in order to live to see 20-30 years from now. I hope I am more clear about my reasons for this post.

I hope you don't think the lessons learned in a video game can be applied to real life. Because it sounds like that's what you're saying.

Cunk wrote:
    I hope you don't think the lessons learned in a video game can be applied to real life. Because it sounds like that's what you're saying.
    LOL it's like stating that to get the "princess" you need a mustach and have to jump on poor turtles' heads...

I hope he didn't mean that either.

Or to run fast you must be a blue hedgehog.