Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re:Xyson tutorials or guides?

Nails wrote:
    Worth mentioning that the logs seem to stack best when they are all from the same type of tree.
    Actually, thats ONLY stacks if they are the same type. And trying to stack different kinds of logs too close together causes them to move apart, as if they had magnets embedded in them. Oh, and if you try and pack logs across zone lines, they will loose their collision (ability to stand on top of, and stack properly) until the logs are "saved" to the zone you are stacking in. This will also cause stacking issues, as the collision-less log will appear to disappear, when in fact it clips though the log it should have stack on top of.

Haven't got the steam to collect logs at the moment hehe, maybe later.

Haven't got the steam to collect logs at the moment hehe, maybe later.

Nice explanation Cele... and nice diagrams too.

Another tip I discovered for having horizontal sides made of logs is to drop the logs over the side of your dirt box (sorry, I mean mound) :P

They work exactly the same just upside down...

You can normally get about 8 high - 4 from the base and 4 from the top. Its better to have a gap though so you can see inside once you carved it out.

great Bossman!

I have to try this he he

Been busy lately!

Cya!

maybe i did something wrong, but i couldn't create a log roof.
    ("objects are in the way")

it was fixed?

You can no longer terraform under logs or where there are any 'objects'... this was removed at the patch before this one.

Might want to update this to reflect the current changes and additions to the game. Just a few points to hit on:

- Creatures now allow for hunting.
    - Stone (different types) and flint are useful for building fires
    - Fishing allows for food gathering
    - Foraging allows for collecting plants (also edible)
    - Cooking has not been turned on as of this post
    - Digging a hole now places dirt in your inventory (not sure if this was mentioned previously)
    - Baskets, pouches, and storage bins can now be used and permissions may be set on them.
    - Friends List: In order to add someone to your friends list you must first "introduce" yourself to them. To do this, walk up to them (within a few feet) and click either "friend" or "Enemy". This will place them in the proper are of your social window.

These were just a few of the things that stood out to me after the recent updates.

Great job creating this guide Celestial! I'm sure it will only get bigger as the game grows. :side:

Hello Everyone,here is a map of the available zones ingame

[img]

Thanks for the great map celestial_fury