Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re:Xyson tutorials or guides?

Love the map! Thanks!

Very shiny map.

Could we please, pretty please, get a version without the white zone numbers and gridlines?

Great map Celes, thanks.
    So then, because it seems the forum turns out to be 'the game' :P, here is a quest: Everyone has to grab their coloured pencils and fill out the regions.

Xsyon Citizen

Very Nice. Thank You.

Awesome map Celestial_Fury! It's great to finally see how the zones are laid out from a bird's eye perspective.

I also appreciate the map. I notice that areas are outlined. I am assuming that most of the lines are roads? I see some circles in the middle of some areas. Are they roads or high points?

I think the green lines are showing streams.

At first I thought they were roads too. Then looking closer at the map, I realized they ment something else.

The green lines represent approximate boundries of named areas. Like Crystal, South, Homewood or Zephyr. The smaller circles are usually mountains.

Well done on the map. It's clear you've used a real map and you've done an excellent job of aligning the grids.

It is perhaps interesting to note a few places where the game map does not closely follow the actual real world map. Apart, of course, from the island which has recently appeared.

In the game, zone 937 is mostly land, whereas the map shows it as mostly water. The Truckee River also exits from a different place.

Zone 857, 780 and 937 also differ quite considerably from the map you have given us. The shoreline is certainly quite different.

Still, good job.