Thread: media player

media player

When I use my widows media play every new song puts my game into a black and white mode when I am in windows mode.

I wouldn't like this as a permanent feature for the game. No change in the game when song changes is what I would suggest.

Re:media player

Try a different media player?

I use iTunes... no problems here

Zebon wrote:
    When I use my widows media play every new song puts my game into a black and white mode when I am in windows mode.

I wouldn't like this as a permanent feature for the game. No change in the game when song changes is what I would suggest.
    Sounds like something specific to your PC.

I just ran WMP with my game in windowed and attempted to change songs several times, and am yet to see even a color flicker.

As suggested, attempting a new media player could be a good course of action, WMP isn't that good anyways, however if you're deadset in using it .. try re-installing WMP or upgrading it to a current version?

I'm running the most current version of WMP for the testing I did, and I'm running XP, so if you differ from that, let me know, could be an OS/WMP problem, or could just be your install is messed up.

I ALWAYS run WMP side-by-side with an MMO (now Xsyon) and never had that problem.

tried it on 7 no problems. maybe someone is killing you every time your player changes? :-P