Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: night time..

Re:night time..

Alfred wrote:
    Diocletian wrote:
    Are you running an ATI card?
    No, it just really is dark at night in the real world.
    Xsyon is not the real world.

well they can leave it that dark but give me a flash light then , something I would do IRL lol..

Liek in fallen earth in caves it gets dark, but I can bust out my flash light and bam, love that part.

But being that black out , its just to black, if get like a flash light or a torch or something that would be cool, because I can see this to be a turn off for alot of older folks, that can't see well as it is, and alot of us do play games still lol.

But I do see your view on the mmon and such, its just to black, aka dark for me. unless they do something cool with it like I said.

yeah, I agree with you jeffery, though perhaps beeing one of the oldest here rofl, but kind of torch or fire-made light would be useful, +nods+

I'm pretty sure there will be portable lights of some sort in the game. Which is probably why this issue isn't all that much of an issue.

I think it's okay, too.
    When there is full moon and no clouds, nights will be not that dark, and if it sometimes happens that a night is too dark, well... be patient. Light a torch or a lantern. I'm confident they will be in, sooner or later.

I run a geforce, and have no issues with night-time at all. I have seen today a lot of people complaining of not being able to see and I thought 'Huh?'.

Maybe it's a combination of different hardware that's causing the almost pitch black people are seeing.

pottedfrog wrote:
    I run a geforce, and have no issues with night-time at all. I have seen today a lot of people complaining of not being able to see and I thought 'Huh?'.

Maybe it's a combination of different hardware that's causing the almost pitch black people are seeing.

could be, I have nvidia and run SLI so.. I have no problems in other MMO's AOC , FE and such, so joping we do get a flash light latterns and what not, oh I 'm very not worried I have faith they will ahve something, I was just hoping it won't be just black for us is all, which I doubt.. because that will just suck , I figured to post this just incase I was the only one seeing this, and I see i'm not.

Thanks for all of teh replies see ya guys in game!