Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: night time..

night time..

I love when it changes from dark to light but its really dark, I can't even see, not bashing just hope you guys can add a feature to lighten the game up so its not black out.. I have my gamma all the way up to.. and I have a 21 inch screen so thats not the case.

Before some people try and bash it.

Re:night time..

jefferysauto wrote:
    I love when it changes from dark to light but its really dark, I can't even see, not bashing just hope you guys can add a feature to lighten the game up so its not black out.. I have my gamma all the way up to.. and I have a 21 inch screen so thats not the case.

Before some people try and bash it.
    Do you know how dark it is at night in the real world? :P

Are you running an ATI card?

Diocletian wrote:
    No, it just really is dark at night in the real world.

There is some evidence that the game is rendered darker on ATI cards.

Diocletian wrote:
    nope nvidia... and I know it's dark in the real world lol, but not black nearly, can barely see my char at times...

jefferysauto wrote:
    Diocletian wrote:
    nope nvidia... and I know it's dark in the real world lol, but not black nearly, can barely see my char at times...
    Go out in the woods at night. You won't see crap.

jefferysauto wrote:
    Diocletian wrote:
    Right now it's very close to new moon. it seems the lunar phases are well rendered. when there is full moon there might be more light.

I'm just guessing because I didn't ever see a full moon in Xsyon, yet. But I can tell for sure that each time the moon is different

ya I sure hope this is fixed as its unplayable when its night out for me...

I knoiw its beta which is fine, I just hope they don't think this is fine for everyone ..

which i,m sure they will fix , I just figured to let them know incase they did not .

mixed feelings about this.
    First times I logged in, I thought the same way: huu, what is this? how is one able to play under this circumstances.
    Then it changed a bit, I found some things to do even when it's dark, without clouds the moon gave enough light to see something, and, and that is the main point I think: I found this time beeing nice, relaxed, would later perhaps sit with friends around a fire, and thought of it as a very realistic part in a game where you have to be carefully where to go (alone lol).
    At the moment my opinion is: Leave it as it is. Okay, I have an Nvidia, perhaps not so dark for me than for others (though I could not see anything in time).
    This is of course a very subjective thing and there may be different views about this.
    What - on the opposite site I find just awfull: To give the client the possibility to just change the daytime to what everybody likes. Because this wipes all time away and makes all equal which creates a loss of quality concerning simulation of reality.
    Cheers