Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Grand Opening!

  1. #11

    Re:Grand Opening!

    Kush wrote:
    Uzik wrote:
    inferno3387 wrote:
    Leiros wrote:
    inferno3387 wrote:
    What goods will you sell? I will be looking for sleeping bags and tents.
    Let's see... how about some smallpox infested blankets and an umbrella? :side:

    No?

    Ok, eventually I will be happy to sell you those items.
    I will take 2 orders of this bear sleeping bag
    I would be afraid that a large male bear would mistake me for a cute girl bear : (
    If I suddenly lose all control of my bear mount I think I'll understand
    Just don't camp near any caves with this sleeping bag... that may not end well. :side:

    By whicker at 2010-04-12

  2. #12

    Re:Grand Opening!

    Decoy female bear for when hunting male bears
    I like it!
    Brum, brum.

  3. #13

    Re:Grand Opening!

    Come on... Just a little closer.... And... ALRIGHT HES HUMPING THE SLEEPING BAG GO IN FOR THE KILL!

  4. #14

    Re:Grand Opening!

    Toxic wrote:
    Come on... Just a little closer.... And... ALRIGHT HES HUMPING THE SLEEPING BAG GO IN FOR THE KILL!
    Seems like that would be a good way to piss off a bear.

    By whicker at 2010-04-12

  5. #15

    Re:Grand Opening!

    Will you make me a potato?

  6. #16

    Re:Grand Opening!

    MrBlah wrote:
    Will you make me a potato?
    How would you like that? Raw, boiled, mashed, baked, au gratin, roasted, fried, or liquified as in vodka?

    By whicker at 2010-04-12

  7. #17

    Re:Grand Opening!

    Nice little thread you have here.

  8. #18

    Re:Grand Opening!

    you know it is quite sad that serious conversations can be demoted to potentially blasphemous conversations about humping bears...

  9. #19

    Re:Grand Opening!

    necoo wrote:
    you know it is quite sad that serious conversations can be demoted to potentially blasphemous conversations about humping bears...
    Would you like a sleeping bag? :side:

    By whicker at 2010-04-12

  10. #20

    Re:Grand Opening!

    Leiros wrote:
    necoo wrote:
    you know it is quite sad that serious conversations can be demoted to potentially blasphemous conversations about humping bears...
    Would you like a sleeping bag? :side:
    yes... yes i would

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •