Thread: Screenshots?

Screenshots?

Are screenshots in the game? I hit printscreen and it said something like 'screenshot taken' went to whre I installed Xsyon and saw a screenshot folder but it's empty.

Re:Screenshots?

Screenshots are in game, it seems that some people are having trouble with them. I have Windows 7 and my screenshots are working fine

I'm also running windows 7 and they dont work for me, so doubt it's OS specific

You can also use Fraps for ingame screenshots.

Did you have an older version of Xsyon installed before? Apparently previous versions were installed to different locations and if you installed the new version over a previous version it would use the old locations for some things like screenshots and log files. Or maybe it still did this even if you uninstalled first because the registry keys were left behind.

Anyway, try looking in C:\\ProgramData\\Notorious Games\\Xsyon\\

Heres a screenshot I took seems to work fine.

unless people list their system/environment or anything for that matter will be hard to narrow down what the cause of the issue would relate to.

Cunk wrote:
    Did you have an older version of Xsyon installed before? Apparently previous versions were installed to different locations and if you installed the new version over a previous version it would use the old locations for some things like screenshots and log files. Or maybe it still did this even if you uninstalled first because the registry keys were left behind.

Anyway, try looking in C:\\ProgramData\\Notorious Games\\Xsyon\\
    This ^

If you originally installed from one of the first few installers that came out you will need to uninstall Xsyon and reinstall with the latest installer and download all the files again.

copying the whole Xsyon folder from the old location to C:\\Users\\Public\\Games\\ MIGHT work