Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

rain is not good

Weather animations are not very good they are to thick and vision is hampered its also very annoying it should be more subtle..

Re:rain is not good

While on the subject of weather, could we get an option to turn the effects off/on ?

pottedfrog wrote:
    While on the subject of weather, could we get an option to turn the effects off/on ?
    I find it very doubtful, as there would be almost no reason for them to even bother coding them into the game then.

Most people will shut them off purely for the "edge" you'd get by not being mouse-blinded by snow or rain.

Same reason they don't allow you to fully turn off grass.

aye but the graphics for rain could be a lot better. The ones at the moment seem to be very basic surely we could be more professional.. less in your face =S and more realistic.

Weather graphics will be updated at a later point. Right now there are much more pressing matters to deal with.

There will not be any option to turn weather off, as Relandi said, what would be the point of having it at all.

OK that's cool.. this is a "Tweaks and suggestions" thread and that was my suggestion so far as this is my first days of playing xsyon so feed back is asked for, and feed back I gave.. =)

always good to say what you think, could be a game changing point a few of those have already been made.

Weather's good, I agree, but these sudden snowstorms that last 25 seconds are a bit odd...

I remember a few weeks ago when the snow cycle of weather was runnin, having one or both of these options turned off, Reflection or Refraction, really accentuated the blurriness / screen wash-out of the gaming screen when it snowed.

Dont know if that's contributing with rain too since I haven't tested it.

Modru Kinslayer wrote:
    Weather's good, I agree, but these sudden snowstorms that last 25 seconds are a bit odd...
    I agree with you their, be nice when their was wether that it lasted a while.