Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: and i did it

and i did it

pre-order see u guys in the game (soon as i get let in no hurry) ....been thinking about it for a few months and just did it

Re:and i did it

Hey in my email it says my accnt has been set to active , is this the same with everyone ? (i.e typical email when preorderd ) or is this because im actually in ?

You're probably actually in. They're all caught up on pre-orders so I assume anyone that pre-orders now will get in immediately.

Have you been following the forums during those few months you were thinking about it?

i try to as much as my job allows me free time ...i try to hang out in the chat more then forums

trying to stay up on everything, last thing i was reding about pre order and let ins was a lot of crying so i stopped looking at who/when/what was let in

Welcome

I'm just saying I hope you're not surprised by the current unfinished state of the game. And as a result the server can be fairly quiet so don't expect to find bustling villages.

no i do not expect this to be a finished game at ALL!!!!

i actually am just ready to watch it unfold and help out as much as i can

Also, what happens if the game crashes then i get ..already logged in error ...

Just wait a couple of minutes

Welcome to the hopeful.