Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Suggestion About Exit

Would it be better to return to the character screen instead of exiting completely? It would save time if we didn't have to restart the game every time we exit.

Re:New Suggestion About Exit

Well considering in the future you'll only have 1 character anyway, this way works best. But for testing purposes, maybe add a "logout" option which returns to the character selection screen. :side:

Even in the future it would be practical, since it may happen that a player wants to go afk for some minutes, and he doesn't want to leave his character online.

Jadzia wrote:
    Even in the future it would be practical, since it may happen that a player wants to go afk for some minutes, and he doesn't want to leave his character online.
    That

a standar afk timer and when the timer is up you return to character screen woud be my sugestion,

I'm for going to the character screen before exit.

/ signed

DonViper wrote:
    a standar afk timer and when the timer is up you return to character screen woud be my sugestion,
    I really hope they don't have an AFK timer. That would be highly annoying.

Cunk wrote:
    DonViper wrote:
    I haven’t tested it but your character shouldn’t be able to instantly disappear from the game world. You should not be able to log out of a fight at all.

Paradox wrote:
    Cunk wrote:
    DonViper wrote:
    I haven’t tested it but your character shouldn’t be able to instantly disappear from the game world. You should not be able to log out of a fight at all.
    I wasn't even talking about that. I'm talking about an idle timer. Something that logs you out if you're not doing anything.