Do you like PvP?

Do you like crafting?

Do you like building?

Do you like organization and structure?

Do you like team work?

Do you like having a voice?

Do you like using ventrilo?

Do you like to have fun?

If you like any of these, Then you would like SHINRA.

Hello, My name is Alik Steel and I'm the new SHINRA recruiter. If your interested, Check out our site. All the info is there and we have members playing every day for your entertainment ;-)

What it means to be Shinra

A Shinra man/woman is someone who does his duty and doesn’t shun the hard work that is necessary in providing for all the needs of his/her tribe. Sometimes a Shinra man/woman has to do what is unpleasant. That is the demarcation line. The little boys that run around the forums talking trash will stop and look for sympathy and understanding, while the Shinra men/women will keep going into territory where it gets hard, painful, and more than that, boring—sickeningly and painfully boring. But they go resolutely on and do it because it has to be done. Shinra men/women don’t put it off until tomorrow, that nebulous time where it is certain to never get done; they knuckle down and do their duty today. That is what it means to be a Shinra man or woman.

Shinra men and women are Strong minded, Strength of will, And have the power to create order in this chaotic world.

And above all other Shinra ways, We have fun!

Want to play with the best? Head over to our website and start your way down the path to Shinra.

Shinra Army

Ever wonder why some people want to talk trash about Shinra? Well its simple, They are scared of us. We at Shinra don't do just one or two parts of the game, We do it all, And we do them well. Shinra does not look at PvP in the way so many others do, Its (at this point) just click, click, click. So we are hard at work learning how to hunt and fight as a team. So you may hear some people say we a scared to fight one on one, But what they are really saying is that they don't play well with others and no one will play with them. But with Shinra there is room to grow, With many positions to pick from. So if your looking for more than just a tribe, Check Shinra out.

If you think of yourself as a pvp player, Are really any other type of player, Check out our website, and start your way down the path to Shinra.

is shinra still up and running i see that bossman and paradox havnt posted in like a month? whats the dealio yall?

Ex-Shinra member here, leader of a large tribe called Divided Allegiance. Back when I was in Shinra, I used to be called Shadarr. Since Shinra has since abandoned the game, I will open my doors to any other ex-Shinra members willing to go along with the way we do things and maintain a certain level of maturity. Our recruitment post is in my sig and you can also PM me if you have any questions. If Shinra would like me to delete this post I will immediately, just PM me or have a mod delete it.

Shaggy