Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: THE 'SHINRA'

THE 'SHINRA'

EDITED BY BOSSMAN - 22/11/2010 - SHINRA GOES NEUTRAL

About 'THE SHINRA'
    SHINRA is already an established tribe preparing for the release of Xsyon (Prelude) aiming to become a founder Xsyon tribe built on maturity, integrity and respect. The SHINRA are a 'NEUTRAL' tribe with a resilient infrastructure, strong leadership and focused strategy.

SHINRA will appeal to the more mature gamer that enjoys the full game experience from PvP to crafting, from construction to hunting, from joint ops to simply grinding out resources. We are a multi time-zone tribe with rigorous recruitment, behaviour and political regulations governed by a proven core team and active tribe leadership.
    The Society Infrastructure

The social structure is designed to not only provide some framework but also to create an environment where all player styles and preferences can be adopted. For example, the P'Shwari is for those nomadic types that would choose to live outside the community but can still enjoy some of the benefits of the City and bring value to the tribe. We are keen to encourage small team developments within the SHINRA society to allow folks to create their own crafting, trading or other functional communities within the bigger community. It is our aim to emulate all scenarios and provide the necessary infrastructure for all gamers that enjoy a mix of solo and tribal engagements.

Community Charter
    SHINRA members are expected to adhere to and help promote our code-of-conduct... our Charter...

High Level Strategy
    "To become the tribe of choice".
    In essence the vision is for 'THE SHINRA' to become a multi-faceted community with strength and depth. We will be organised, disciplined and forward thinking with clearly defined rules, structure and objectives.

We will remain NEUTRAL to all like-minded tribes and will foster alliance and trade relations as core aspects of our strategy. We will not hesitate to hunt down evil tribes and will protect our citizens at all costs.

Nitesh
    'NiTesh' is our City name - it stands for 'Hearbeat of the Earth'. The City perimeter spans over 200 mtrs in diameter and is surrounded by high walls, defensive structures and a moat. With high rise towers placed at strategic corners combining expert teraforming and pre-built structures, menacing entrances, NiTesh is a formidable City.

We have access to all required resources including inner City water supplies, an abundance of scrap, trees and raw materials to make all currently known items and structures. The City has clearly defined zones for housing and grouped storage together with a unlimited supply of weapons, armour and food.
    ABOUT THE SHINRA

Who are 'THE SHINRA'?
    'THE SHINRA' is a newly created tribe preparing for the release of Xsyon (Prelude) aiming to become a founder Xsyon tribe built on maturity, integrity and respect. 'THE SHINRA' are a 'good' tribe with a resilient infrastructure, strong leadership and focused strategy.

What type of game style will 'THE SHINRA' adopt?
    SHINRA will appeal to the more mature gamer that enjoys the full game experience. We are a multi time-zone tribe with rigorous recruitment, behaviour and political regulations governed by a selected core team and tribe leadership. The game style will involve minimal role-play in but will include a hierarchal structure in order to enjoy the Xsyon theme and establish the SHINRA culture.

How will SHINRA help me to enjoy Xsyon?
    We are keen to encourage members to take up roles and responsibilities to help drive the tribe standing and support the tribe leadership in a bid to make SHINRA the number one tribe in Xsyon. 'THE SHINRA' leadership is committed to ensuring that all game play aspects are incorporated into 'THE SHINRA' model to allow members to fully immerse in the full experience. We have regular scheduled operations which all members are expected to participate and we are currently rehearsing PvP manoeuvres for when the game mechanics are established. The emphasis within SHINRA is always around organisation and structure but, above all, we have a lot of fun.

Will 'THE SHINRA' PvP?
    'THE SHINRA' will be a tribe of integrity and honour but, above all, we will be powerful and respected. PvP will figure highly in our strategy but this will be carefully conducted to ensure that SHINRA members are always the best armed, best protected and best organised. As roles and ranks are introduced, 'THE SHINRA' will engage in well rehearsed tactics and battle plans to ensure there will only ever be one outcome. With strict ventrilo protocol, excellent leadership and well rehearsed battle plans, The SHINRA military will be a super power not t be messed with.

How will 'THE SHINRA' develop?
    The walls of 'NiTesh' will ensure that 'THE SHINRA' is advanced in the art of City construction and development as the in-game mechanics are revealed. Taking advantage of the natural landscape, expert terraforming and structures, 'NiTesh' will become a City to behold. Our member base is growing rapidly and looks certain to continue. Our expertise and organisational capability will gradually ensure that The SHINRA becomes the most powerful yet respected tribe in Xsyon. SHINRA will support her allies and stamp on her enemies.

What are 'THE SHINRA' leaders like?
    The leaders of 'THE SHINRA' will always be approachable and receptive to new ideas, initiatives and opportunities to enhance the tribe reputation. It is the duty of all SHINRA to follow the tribe code of conduct and promote SHINRA at all times. With clearly defined goals and strategies, 'THE SHINRA' will always be at the fore-front of Xsyon developments and support Xsyon in any way possible. This will ensure that there is always something to do, something to achieve and something to aim for.

Will I just be told what to do or can I have a say in 'THE SHINRA' development?
    Whilst 'THE SHINRA' will adopt a strict management regime and protocol, the Tribe leadership will always ensure that democracy will thrive. Key Tribe decisions will be discussed with all members and outcomes will be thoroughly considered. The Tribe leaders will take advice from the Elders on all matters of Tribe development, culture, military and trading opportunities... although the final decision will always be with the Tribe Leaders.

What's in this for you?
    • Be part of the best tribe in Xsyon
    • Experience the full gaming features
    • Enjoy the social banter and exchanges with other SHINRA members
    • Put your mark on the Xsyon world
    • Engage in some of the biggest and best PVP in Xsyon
    • Play your way through the SHINRA ranks as well as the Xsyon game
    • Be the best of the best

What does 'THE SHINRA' expect from me?
    'THE SHINRA' expect that all members will adhere to the code-of-conduct and SHINRA charter at all times. There are no rules that govern how much game time you play nor how you interact or contribute to the tribe. Clearly, the most active, productive and supportive members are more likely to progress through 'THE SHINRA' ranks and be granted more permissions.

Do I have to use Ventrilo?YES: However, we all realise that it is not always possible to be on ventilo at all times. We would reasonably expect that members at least listen in on ventrilo. It is also important that members have full microphone capability to join any major tribe events such as PvP battles, hunting expeditions etc..

How do I join?Simply register on these forums and someone will contact you. It is likely that you will be asked to join a ventrilo chat before being fully accepted into the tribe. This is good for you and also useful for us.

Making contact
    Our vent server is open to guests that want to know more or even just pop in for a chat.

Host: 66.228.127.220
    Port: 5645
    Guest Password : shinratribe

Alternatively, contact us in-game around zone 739

Please be sure that you can adhere to this game 'style' and rules before joining - otherwise you won't enjoy the game and the last thing we want to do is spoil it for you

Re:Shinra - new tribe - by Bossman

Am enjoying my time working on South Ranch so count me in

Well I did as much terraforming/logging just to build a shack to put mats and bags. Doesn't peak my interests but I like the crafting. I plan to take interest in the cooking/agriculture when it is implemented. I'm not a pugilist and don't go looking for fights but I'm all for fighting when threats need to be handled.

Ingame name = Sonne.

Currently I'm hanging out near the Zephyr starter zone.

Just a quick update and a bump :P

The settlement is really coming along now and we have a small team working well together to create the perimeter, central fort, main gate and even a lumber yard!!

If you want to be part of this and can work to a plan (can't allow peeps to just go diggin holes all over the place) then /w me in game.

We will be ready when the updates come out (although I am expecting another wipe )
    Nik Bossman

Is that the command to send a message to someone else?
    /w [name] message

About 'THE SHINRA'
    SHINRA is a newly created tribe preparing for the release of Xsyon (Prelude). Our tribe (The 'SHINRA') is planning to become a founder Xsyon tribe built on integrity, respect and maturity.

SHINRA will appeal to the more 'grown up' gamer that enjoys the full game experience - not just PvP. We will be a multi time-zone tribe with strict recruitment, behaviour and political regulations governed by a selected core team. The game style will largely be role-play in order to enjoy the Xsyon theme and establish the Shinra culture.

Please, if you don't like the sound of this.. then it's probably not for you so don't apply.

Tribe Leadership
    The tribe leadership will depend largely on the game mechanics but, in principal, there will be a tribe leader, tribe deputy leader and a core team known as 'The Elders'.

The tribe leaders will be responsible for agreeing and setting the high level strategy, final say on any disputes and for establishing the infrastructure for the tribe to survive. All acts of war must be sanctioned by the tribe leaders. At this stage, my plan is for the deputy tribe leader to cover the US time zone in order to ensure that the tribe is 100% represented across 24x7. The Tribe Leaders will also be responsible for the election and appointment of 'The Elders'.

The 'Elders' will be responsible for the day to day running of the tribe, it's membership and execution of the tribe strategy. The Shinra Elders will support the Tribe Leaders and take on key roles and responsibilities to ensure that the infrastructure is scaleable, resilient, workable and enjoyable. An Elder will have higher level permissions both in and out of game (forums, ventrillo etc..) and, in time, will establish themselves as the governing body through which all trade, relations, recruitment and settlement will be approved.

High Level Strategy
    "To become the tribe of choice".
    In essence the vision is for 'THE SHINRA' to become a multi-faceted community with strength and depth. We will be organised, disciplined and forward thinking with clearly defined rules, structure and objectives.
    We will remain neutral to all other tribes and will be forming 'alliances' with other like-minded tribes for trading, support and friendship.

Do's & Don'ts
    • Work/play as a team
    • Be prepared to work/play in an organised and hieratical system structure
    • Follow the Tribe strategy and rules at all times
    • Be polite to each other
    • No' ganking' or unprovoked acts of PvP/griefing (except where an official war has been sanctioned by The Elders)
    • No terra-forming in or around the City ('Nitesh') without planning permission
    • Use of Ventrillo is recommened
    • Share your knowledge with other members
    • No flaming or bigot opinions on this or the Xsyon forums
    • Have fun and enjoy the ride

As the game mechanics reveal themselves the Shinra Charter will be created.

Once again, please be sure that you can adhere to this game 'style' and rules before joining - otherwise you won't enjoy the game and the last thing we want to do is spoil it for you.

Bossman count me in
    Thanks...

Forum Admin bod needed

I now have the Shinra Forums uploaded and could do with someone who enjoys looking after it as an admin chappie. It needs some artwork, categories and general housekeeping.

I've used PhPBB and, although I can do this stuff I know from experience that it becomes tedious trying to do everything so this is a task I would like to share with someone.

Suggest you will need to have good forum admin skills and will be throwing yourself into Xsyon avoiding all real life stuff :P

PM me if you are interested...

Bossman out

NITESH - Heartbeat of the Earth

The walls of 'Nitesh' have been built :laugh:

'Nitesh' is the name of the Shinra home City - it stands for "Heartbeat of the Earth ". Perfectly located deep in the mountains surrounded by beautiful waterfalls, rivers and woodlands, Nitesh is a multi-teired City design allowing for expansion and security.

http://www.xsyon-shinra.co.uk/forums/

Bossman

HI Cool tribe I think I know almost all members and help in some tasks.

I'll try to help but as I will be a "freelance" I cna't join any tribe.

Good luck!