Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re:Need More Information: Lag

I have been experiencing both kinds of lag. I have an extremely laggy mouse, up to the point in some instances it will take several seconds for it to catch up. I have also had server lag and frame rate lag, but in the last several days I havent notices frame rates being as bad. I will log into the server today and update this post if necessary.

sicarius wrote:
    I have been experiencing both kinds of lag. I have an extremely laggy mouse, up to the point in some instances it will take several seconds for it to catch up. I have also had server lag and frame rate lag, but in the last several days I havent notices frame rates being as bad. I will log into the server today and update this post if necessary.
    Laggy mouse is probably from your gpu being overtaxed.Try lowering the graphical settings and see if it stops.

Hurk wrote:
    sicarius wrote:
    Laggy mouse is probably from your gpu being overtaxed.Try lowering the graphical settings and see if it stops.
    HAHAHAHA, you forget nothing else is laggy, except of course when you look at more than 2-5 trees on screen. Then the frame rate drops to something like 15-18 fps.

Simply put there just needs to be a huge amount of optimization.

Try turning off shadows.