Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re:Need More Information: Lag

natehamm wrote:
    edit: forgot to mention if u think about it most games have timers on item drops so they can save server load and not have to remember all the items.xyson is diffeerent it has to rememer everything so a server would have to be even stronger wth 1/3rd the pop of say a normal game server. so say a game like wow for example if it left every item forever that people didnt pick up imagine the load that puts on the server its what the xyson server is goign thru imo
    I wouldnt say that this is a problem.
    it depends how server can proccess requests from clients to clients.

had bad lag for about 2-5 minutes

lagged for a long period of time, no actions worked and then everything happened at once and all the zone changes came up. Stamina wouldnt decrease while lagging. Dont know if this has anything to do with this, but when i logged off the message could not find some object came up.

joexxxz wrote:
    natehamm wrote:
    edit: forgot to mention if u think about it most games have timers on item drops so they can save server load and not have to remember all the items.xyson is diffeerent it has to rememer everything so a server would have to be even stronger wth 1/3rd the pop of say a normal game server. so say a game like wow for example if it left every item forever that people didnt pick up imagine the load that puts on the server its what the xyson server is goign thru imo
    I wouldnt say that this is a problem.
    it depends how server can proccess requests from clients to clients.

to me i think that is the problem for the lag right now is that the server cant handle the process requests from us or that its receiving.well about to log in to check how it is since latest small patch