twig and branch stacks

When I gather twigs or branches and start stacking them it will put 2 bundles on the ground then 1 bundle stacked on top of another bundle when you goto stack the fourth bundle it just disappears into the third bundle.And every bundle after dissappears into the third bundle you can go pick up everybundle but it looks like there is only 3 bundles.

Is this a bug because when you stack bundles of grass you can stack them 4 high and I have gone as far as 20 across.

Just thought I would check

Re:twig and branch stacks

Also happens with cloth scraps. I don't think they should be disappearing.

It was a bug and it's been fixed. We were checking this today. Lots of changes going on this week.

Foxco wrote:
    When I gather twigs or branches and start stacking them it will put 2 bundles on the ground then 1 bundle stacked on top of another bundle when you goto stack the fourth bundle it just disappears into the third bundle.And every bundle after dissappears into the third bundle you can go pick up everybundle but it looks like there is only 3 bundles.

Is this a bug because when you stack bundles of grass you can stack them 4 high and I have gone as far as 20 across.

Just thought I would check
    I like how your stacking your "grass" 4 high and 20 across =)

As of 12:10pacific June 5 the branches and twigs still don't stack like the grass does

Foxco wrote:
    As of 12:10pacific June 5 the branches and twigs still don't stack like the grass does
    sure not. there was no patch so why should anything be different then before?