Hello, i am looking for a tribe to join. I am still working on downloading the game as i type this thread, and i have played several MMO's over the past several years. My previous games are UO, EQ, EQ2, SWG, CoH, WoW, WAR, AION, GW, RoM, Rappelz, Allods, and a few other free games. I have been a guild leader in a few games, to just a random soloer in several. I have an MMO addiction that seems to need to be filled, and i am not really a hardcore player or a truly casual player. I typically put several hours a day around my work/school/family schedule into playing games.

What i am looking for in a guild is not one with hand outs or freebies. I am looking for a friendly guild, with somewhat active players who don't mind grouping, hanging out, chatting it up, cutting up and having a good time. I want to be in a tribe that i can feel apart of and can help out in someway, but can also get returned help if i need it. I am not one to ask for help till i can't do it on my own first, and often times i still wont ask for help. Basically what i want in a tribe is a family of friends.

As far as this game goes, i am still not sure what to expect. I will at least give it the time i get to play now and the 2 months after the 8/15, and i am very interested in playing a game where i get to define my character, not just pick a class and go up defined path. I tend to be mostly a gatherer, but i interested in trying to find some skill in crafting. I tend to be more of a fighter type, so if the tribe needs somemore for a militant side i am game for that too.
I still don't know what to expect and still haven't got my characters name yet. I am just looking to start off the game, learning all i can about it while trying to find my way in this new world. So while i am doing it i might as well make some friends, join a tribe and become a useful member to some organization. As far as any alignments go, i tend to be a neutral sort of player, but i guess i tend to lean towards a helpful friendly side of things unless someone crosses me wrong, then i want to declare all out war.