Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am excited

I am excited

I don't know about rest of you, but test server ran alot better. I am really looking forward to the server move and to see all hard work they are putting into this new server =).

Re: I am excited

How do you know? The test server is not online... haven't been able to connect to it since I started palying 3 weeks ago?

Just curious how you know

Re: I am excited

Because we played on it while it was up, prior to 3 weeks ago. The changes they were testing in a limited form on the test server are now in the process of being applied to the rest of the server code.

edit: kdalts, I recommend you keep an eye on posts by someone named Xsyon. He's the lead dev and does a pretty good job of keeping us up to date with what's going on behind the scenes. Several of your latest posts seem to indicate you've been missing his updates.

Re:I am excited

you'll want to follow this thread here. its not uncommon for him to post atleast once a day to let us know where it is at.

http://www.xsyon.com/forums/30-prelu...it=10&start=50

==
    Update June 4:

Just a short update today.

The new servers are almost set up, we're busy testing major changes with the server and lots of details are being worked on from checking added skills to finishing many requested improvements.

It will definitely be at least a few more days until the next update is ready.

We'll keep cranking on everything through the weekend.

If the server is lagging a lot or having problems due to extreme terraforming, let me know and I can reset the database for those messing around in game over the weekend.
    ===

Followed the linky....

"You do not have access to this forum!"

No wonder I have no idea what progress is being made :laugh:

PM Virtus i think, you are missing out on alot

You should see the Xsyon Citizens section along with the Community and Public Area.

I just tried the link too and it doesn't work for me either

Bossman wrote:
    only pre order access :P

Yum wrote:
    Bossman wrote:
    only pre order access :P
    Oops my bad :P .

been alotmore information then that

kdalts / Bossman, I sent you a PM and you should have access to the other forum sections now.