Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scripting

Re:Scripting

Lol another question for u. What if the players terraform the land not adjacent to each other. So every player does not cuz a change at other players location. Would it still cause lag???

lol joe, hey you trying to ask me to my knees hee?
    Well, again talking about 'guessing' only that depends on how the transaction mechanism is implemented. Does it 'know' that the changes can be seperated from each other? I guess most things are done easy as long there is no need to do them complicate ("keep it simple, stupid" is one of programmers rules to not loose yourself in featurism :P ). So if they're done easy, that makes no difference, and so the (guessed) answer is: YES lol.
    But on the other side: I suppose those Xsyon-team is a hard-core one, and that means: Obviously they do it that way that serves best, and then: NO

Lol no to your sarcastic remark. So u still thinking it would cause lag... But anyways Aug-15 is coming up soon

yeah, I'm very gladly looking forward to that date.
    Hopefully the weather will not be to good that time in RL
    Cheers, Snake.

PS: Aaaah, no, I'm never sarcastic. Just a bit driven by English humour perhaps, but never ment bad or offending

Was nice talking to u.

I ment your humor

yes, so here Joe. Cheers.