Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trees

Re:Trees

THose are good questions on the trees I have wondered myself. I know currently the way they appear is not completly intended as ive seen bugs they respawn them and of course naturally, all the server data base resets.

hi all

I know this one:

If you destroy a stump the tree has gone for ever.

Cunk wrote:
    Wurm is the most involved I've seen any MMO get with farming and it's not even that involved. It's really just a waiting game. I'd certainly like to see a game that takes it further.
    A tale in the desert, has a very in depth farming system.

First you have to obtain the seeds (per chance really). Then you have to find out how they grow... Sand, Grass, Dirt and what, how often and how frequently it may require watering.

You may find that Eggplants requires between 1-7 jugs of water five times till it grows to completion. This is a instant mini-game of farming... its okay, but not for all crops.

ATITD has always had "Carrot Waves" that is a bonus "wave" flows over the ground and you may if you are on the wave get +20 carrots.

Yeah, I forgot about some of the more complex parts of farming in ATITD. I was just thinking of flax which is pretty basic. But yeah, the other types involve some gaming.