Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re:Post Wipe ~ Tribes

I assume this is mostly guessing on your part, pid, because I haven't seen much revealed by Jordi on how tribe mechanics will work. Other than size being related to member count and the minimum count being 10.

Cunk wrote:
    I assume this is mostly guessing on your part, pid, because I haven't seen much revealed by Jordi on how tribe mechanics will work. Other than size being related to member count and the minimum count being 10.
    Almost all is not an assumption, it was heavily discussed in mid april, there are many threads about this. But, again, this does not mean anything, because the game isn't even close to implement that stuff, so it can change very much in the final release.

If there is something in particular you question let me know. Not all those (non)assumptions are based on different sources: feature list, posts by Jordi, posts by Virtus and posts by other "insiders" who had a more or less slight glimps on unreleased features over the past three months.

Yep, most of what Pid said isn't assuming at all. I preordered early April so I can vouch for him about all the posts...

**EDIT**
    Cunk... we have the same post count :laugh:

Veldern wrote:
    Yep, most of what Pid said isn't assuming at all. I preordered early April so I can vouch for him about all the posts...

**EDIT**
    Cunk... we have the same post count :laugh:
    No we don't.

My understanding of a few of the questions follows.

Will tribe creation be in?
    No, this is one of the guarded secrets. I have heard Jooky say that it will be the very last thing added to the game. However plans do change since that was ages ago.

How will the tribal zone be marked?
    Options at the time I asked where not set in stone. Jooky and team are trying different features.

How will terraforming another tribes zone be controlled or prevented?
    My understanding is that it can't be done. But if it is possible it will likely label the said player for hostile actions.