Ok, so I wanted to craft some grass things from basketry but i needed an Awl. So I made another character who took Bonecrafting and dropped his bag on the ground. I used my other character to pick up the items in the bag.

For some reason I ended up with a cloned fishing pole, in both hands and in my inventory. When ever i tried to move or unequip a fishing pole the one in my left hand would move about, but the others would stay. Trying to affect any of them would result in the left hand's to be effected.

I ignored it for the time being and crafted a whole set of grass gear. Once I had finished I wanted to see if relogging would fix the cloned fishing poles. When I logged back in I noticed on the character selection screen that I was wearing the starter gear.. and once I was fully in all my stuff was gone.. but I had only 2 fishing poles now.

Relandi wanted to see if he would lose all his crafted items if he relogged too. He was fine. I tried making gloves a few times and relogging after each one. Same inventory each time. The odd thing it was only equiped items that were affected, the items in my backpack were as they should be.

I reviewed some of my logs.. and I noticed some Warnings that looked like this:
Mon Jun 14 23:08:29 2010 : Warning: IO Wait Failed: 6

Any one have an Idea of what it means?