Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re:Opened bags on ground closing

Dammit. Nvm. Thought someone made a new thread about this.

there was a different one, i merged them

Virtus wrote:
    there was a different one, i merged them
    Sorry Virtus, didn't know about it.

Re:Bag on ground not staying open

This is still my biggest annoyance, as of last night. :laugh:

Everything else looks great with minor discrepanices, I loathe when I have to rummage through an assortment of packs.

i will sign up on this hate the bag closing thread.. its by far my largest gripe. specialy since im crafting out of about 5 different bags on the ground.

as we are helping test crafting and this problem is not helping as we need to store a lot of stuff and have room to unpack scrapped bundles to find the low items.
    would it not be a good idea in the short term to provide larger bags on the toons or at least be able to make and equip extra bags for the extra slots we have?

RUSTTY wrote:
    as we are helping test crafting and this problem is not helping as we need to store a lot of stuff and have room to unpack scrapped bundles to find the low items.
    would it not be a good idea in the short term to provide larger bags on the toons or at least be able to make and equip extra bags for the extra slots we have?
    He stated in-game there will be bags added, and most likely not too far away.

There are other things much more important than bag space right now, especially considering characters are still liable to be wiped, and often.

Though I do agree, space is much too limited for testing purposes.

Bugs with Bags on Ground

Items disappearing when I am moving them in and out of packs on the ground and the most annoying part:

THE BAG CLOSES ITSELF 5-10S AFTER YOU OPEN IT.Very annoying when you are trying to organize things.

Also, we are 'beta testing' would be very nice if we didnt have to have 500 small packs on the ground, please give us recipes to make larger containers.

Re:Bugs with Bags on Ground

Yep, already covered:

http://www.xsyon.com/forums/11-bugs-...t-staying-open

And he said in an update that there are known issues with dragging items back and forth between bags. Hopefully when they fix that they can add larger containers. Even ones that can't be carried would be welcome (e.g. baskets).

Xsyon wrote:
    Update June 28:

Just a quick update at the moment.

Yesterday updates to the terrain rendering code and the creatures were delivered, so we spent the full day (night here) testing.

A few things need to be fixed still so the programmers are still working on them.

In the meantime I've continued to go through the bug / suggestions lists making fixes and improvements. I'm going to continue with these today and need to take care of some organizational tasks.

That's all for now!
    Any chance this bags on ground not staying open issue could be one of the things you're addressing while you wait for the other stuff? This has to be the single biggest issue that is sucking my will to test scavenging and crafting (black holes in bags doesn't help but that can be dealt with).