Scavenge Animation

I think you guys should make the animation for scavenge like the one for forage,what i mean is squat down,you wouldn't scavenge standing up

Re:Scavenge Animation

Reese wrote:
    I think you guys should make the animation for scavenge like the one for forage,what i mean is squat down,you wouldn't scavenge standing up
    Agreed. This is on my list for nearly a month now. It is one of the many points listed here:

http://www.xsyon.com/forums/42-tweak...nts-for-the-ui

pid73 wrote:
    Reese wrote:
    Agreed. This is on my list for nearly a month now. It is one of the many points listed here:

http://www.xsyon.com/forums/42-tweak...nts-for-the-ui
    Why would u wanna take another weekend away from the programmers. They already sleep two nights a week. hmy:

haha joe its me Chickens :P see ya ingame!

Before when folks wanted a different scavenging animation I agreed. I was actually thinking of something along the lines of the foraging animation. Now that I see the foraging animation I would prefer scavenging remain the same. Or at least look very different than foraging.

They actually do look different,but the scavage needs to bend down,the hands do diff. animations on both