Jordi serrios concerns here for many and emails!!!

What the hell Jordi, first you work your ass off through weekend and now you state you are working late into the night to get a patch done.

see here

http://www.xsyon.com/forums/30-prelu...date-june-14th

((I've restarted the server as some people were getting stuck at loading. At least this doesn't crash the server.

I plan to update the server later on tonight. I'll post again when it's ready.))

this is final straw, I have received emails from many programmers I happen to know. If you keep this up investors will realize that programmers can infact work more then 4 hours a day. Keep in mind 2 of those hours surfing the web.

first you work through weekend ok that can be brushed off with many stories, but instead of goto bed you work through another night. THIS IS THE STRAW THAT BROKE THE CAMELS BACK!!! I warn you programming nerds cannot handle someone showing the truth of their lazyness.

((for example))

HOW will the poor programmers of MO after releasing their game decide to take the weekend off and admit they goign to sleep through the weekend.

I show you the post and keep and mind they are right and many other games back them that they take weekend off and boy oh boy they work weekend rest week is free play!!!

=============
    Hi there!
    Ya, sorry the server are indeed up again and we do have a auto-reboot thing running on the servers but it's not flawless yet.
    As most MMO-companies the large amount of people coming online caused some issues we hadn't seen before and therefore you get to suffer a bit and for that I'm truly sorry.
    But as we all know, I hope, we are pretty much working around the clock on this but today and the coming weekend we just need sleep, that's all just a couple of days of sleep before we go at it again with new energy.
    The last crashes on the server will be looked at come Monday and most likely fixed during the next week.
    We have outside folks rebooting and checking up on the servers when we aren't at the office (not that many hours the last month ^^) but they also need to go to bed now and then.
    We are small, we are indi but we are freakin focused on making this the best game you have ever played, so as you suggested I ask you all to be patient.

We could NEVER do this without you folks so please stay tuned and we will get this launch out of the starting blocks and up in the air for real during the coming weeks...thou some pilots might be killed due to crashing the coming days.
    ----------------------------------------------------------

You need fall in line!!! this is absurd :P

yeah yeah I am in a good mood tonight and honestly I am shocked your not taking night off, I hope you like coffee, will take a few days but I am mailing you some coffee I like. I am a big coffee drinker and if you going keep this up then perhaps we can use coffee as the reason you can work harder and all the other programmers are allergic to coffee :P ((I am a big coffee drinker I hope you like it =). )) . should show up at your pobox monday =) .

HEY JOBS ARE AT STAKE HERE I HAD TO DO SOMETHING. Seeing state of most big games and stupidity of the investors I am sure they will understand that their programmers are simply allergic to coffee. :dry:

PS

appreciate your hard work, one thing I always wanted to do was program a mmorpg and always annoyed me lazy programmers with no passion you have passion man. :cheer:

Re: Jordi serrios concerns here for many and emails!!!

zeph... what did they put in your coffee?
    *sniff*sniff*

Re:Jordi serrios concerns here for many and emails!!!

Well, I come from a tech background and to be honest I miss coding, but with my wifes condition right now I have no time. So this is my way of helping the morale of the tired developers. B)

A good laugh goes a long long way. =).

Yeah, my post was intended to be funny.
    Hope you will enjoy coding again and, foremost, that whatever the condition it will be healed soon!

Let's have a good time playing this game!

*cheers*

pid73 wrote:
    Yeah, my post was intended to be funny.
    Hope you will enjoy coding again and, foremost, that whatever the condition it will be healed soon!

Let's have a good time playing this game!

*cheers*
    Hehe, I got good luagh from it especially since I happen drink coffee.

then again How did you know when you posted it I was just then sipping a cup of coffee :unsure:

:P

((I got your joke ))

Anyways I am just really glad to see the prelude development is so dedicated at getting this done.