Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re:Problems with Recipes

Wooden Ruler pattern is a blank icon.

Xsyon Citizen

Leathercraft Recipe: Squaw Arm Bands
    Has 1 Cloth Straps listed twice.

Hmm, Lo-om Stealth Arm Bands does also, might be a pattern.

on the basketware starter shoulderpad...recipe i think says pad and item says pads...result when you equip only one pad shows...

RUSTTY wrote:
    on the basketware starter shoulderpad...recipe i think says pad and item says pads...result when you equip only one pad shows...
    I believe it's intended to only be 1 shoulder pad, for "style".

If it says "pads" on the item, that may indeed be an error.

Fairly certain this has been brought up before though, and it's meant to only be a singular shoulder pad.

this is a not a specific problem but is more apparent in the craft window why do not windows scroll rather than having to click repeatadly to scroll down or up

yep as Jook stated it was on easy...I was gaining 6-12 recipies for every 20 plastic needles i made...hehe...
    its more stable now

RUSTTY wrote:
    this is a not a specific problem but is more apparent in the craft window why do not windows scroll rather than having to click repeatadly to scroll down or up
    Motherfucking /signed.

So annoying having to click to scroll down .. you can't even hold the down button to scroll either, you have to actually click.

While we're talking about recipe annoyances wouldn't it be nice if tailors saw just Scraps, Thread, String, and Twine instead of an entry of each fabric type? And the game was smart enough to know if you put in Denim scraps to put out Denim Thread?

Cunk wrote:
    While we're talking about recipe annoyances wouldn't it be nice if tailors saw just Scraps, Thread, String, and Twine instead of an entry of each fabric type? And the game was smart enough to know if you put in Denim scraps to put out Denim Thread?
    /signed

/doublesigned_with_full_stop.

Also, make the list better. just listing text that can't be oredered is a bit too reductive.
    list icon (of final product) name, level, difficulty or whatever.
    and allow to order.

also color with red/white/blue or similar difficult/normal/easy recipes that give high/medium/low EXP.

Example implementation: omnipresent WoW.

PS: yes, I woke up a bit annoyed today

Agree, and I fixe this last night. You'll see this in the update going out soon (you can hold the arrows to scroll).