Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Creatures?

Re:Creatures?

Derek wrote:
    Quick question about creatures:

Will the AI be your typical aggro radius, run straight to player, stand in front and auto attack until dead OR
    will they have more advanced AI like in Darkfall (i.e. group tactics, using cover, fleeing, healing, kiting etc..)
    creatures are designed to work as they would in real life wolves will be in packs bears will be solo. If you come across 1 wolf it will run away, come across a pack you run away. Weather and time will affect them (bears slumber in winter and owls only out at night kinda thing

Virtus wrote:
    Derek wrote:

Will the AI be your typical aggro radius, run straight to player, stand in front and auto attack until dead OR
    will they have more advanced AI like in Darkfall (i.e. group tactics, using cover, fleeing, healing, kiting etc..)
    creatures are designed to work as they would in real life wolves will be in packs bears will be solo. If you come across 1 wolf it will run away, come across a pack you run away. Weather and time will affect them (bears slumber in winter and owls only out at night kinda thing
    Woah.

Virtus wrote:
    Derek wrote:

I look forward to seeing this once it's actually in-game.

Tad bit annoying seeing the carrot always dangled infront of us but with no proof. :woohoo:

If you come across 1 wolf it will run away, come across a pack you run away.
    LOL

Homo homini Lupus.

Virtus wrote:
    Derek wrote:

OMG OMG OMG

once nature comes to life and the bug infestation is sanitized I think it will start to really rock! sometimes I forget how much I drooled over the feature list... it was so many months ago, this game seemed to be reduced to a post-on-the-forum thing

It's now 80 days since I'm waiting!

pid73 wrote:
    If you come across 1 wolf it will run away, come across a pack you run away.
    LOL

Homo homini Lupus.
    ITS NEVER LUPUS!