REVKhA wrote:
Zeno wrote:
I don't know if a waterskin is carried or does it take up one of the precious spots in the tiny bag? Anyway, having a vessel that requires 3 repeated clicks though better isn't what I'm after here. What I am looking for is something like Dawntide has done for eating. And that is, if its in your possession you use is when needed, automatically. Its all about fun. Stopping to eat or drink just isn't. See this isn't a post apocalyptic simulation where you have to eat drink and drop your drawers :dry: its a game whose setting is post apocalyptic we eat and drink and be merry :woohoo: .

Last but certainly not least, not by a long shot, is that any repetitive action WILL bring out the macroers. Granted macroing drinking won't be high on the list but why even give them a toe hold?
Xsyon is not post-apoc
Huh? Society has been shattered by war, cities are in ruins, and the survivors have reverted to some sort of primitive state. Sounds pretty post-apocalyptic to me. Are you being nit-picky over the description that says the apocalypse is in process therefore it can't be post-apocalypse?