Thread: Some questions

Some questions

The reason I'm posting this here is because many people are probably wondering the same things.

1) Does armed combat effect the damage you do with axes, clubs, picks and blades?

2) Does your skill in each of those categories effect the damage you do?

3) What does unarmed effect other than how much damage you punch for?

4) Will unarmed be underpowered in comparison to armed combat?

5) How does hiding work? We know that it makes you invisible but can it be used in the future to steal from containers etc?

Re:Some questions

i'm kinda hoping these stay unanswered so as to give you guys something to figure out instead of just wikiing.

Virtus wrote:
    i'm kinda hoping these stay unanswered so as to give you guys something to figure out instead of just wikiing.
    You do realize that is futile?

It will inevitably be put on a wiki, and with some of the people I've seen currently playing, and the amount of notes and information they keep stored, I'd bet it'll be up sooner after release than you speculate.

Unless, of course, Jooky starts changing things up prior to release just to fuck with us! >>

Unless, of course, Jooky starts changing things up prior to release just to fuck with us! >>
    Actually I wouldn't put this past him :laugh:

Relandi wrote:
    Virtus wrote:
    You do realize that is futile?

It will inevitably be put on a wiki, and with some of the people I've seen currently playing, and the amount of notes and information they keep stored, I'd bet it'll be up sooner after release than you speculate.

no, i just meant not answered right now, make someone figure it out.

Virtus wrote:
    no, i just meant not answered right now, make someone figure it out.
    Gotcha.

Good questions.... I am assuming there will be stats at some point in the game so that's when they will be easier to answer... right now my grass armor appears to have no effect other than give me a rash :laugh: