Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re:Will we ever scavenge an AK-47

Zarma wrote:
    Well... You'd think that sense everything is in pieces the gun would probably be unusable. Not to mention the amount of dirt that has collected in the barrel as well its internal mechanisms would make it quite thoroughly jammed. Not sure why there would be Kalashnikov rifles around this area though.

As for the guns in concept art, I'm pretty sure if they're ever in they will be player made. The idea is that the game will advance in time periods, so new technology will eventually be discovered. Perhaps when some one becomes a master of a craft they will be able to collaborate with others to make new designs... I don't know.

GDWhite wrote:
    The end of the world came... and they still have god-damned high heels.

Hell yea.

*Whoops, meant to edit my other post

My experience is that there are plenty of AK’s and AR15’s around just in residential areas. Stored in a gun safe they may be in pristine condition come Xsyon. Maybe just finding a few old parts would be inspiration for someone to go in the gunsmith business, so totally agree that crafters should be able to make them later.

We could scavenge safes and when we open them we could loot a random high tech item, like a GPS or a powerful gun (but with limited ammo)

GDWhite wrote:
    Zarma wrote:
    Hell yea.
    Deleted information.
    Just make a female character for yourself and in the bushes do with it whatever you like, but keep your maniacal deviations away from real female players.

GDWhite wrote:
    Zarma wrote:
    Hell yea.
    Deleted information.

So you don’t like tits?
    Sounds like you could have some issues. Why suggest those things?

I would be allready happy if the Weaponcrafter would become the ability to create a very basic gun like a flintlock pistole =) Or a Flintlock rifle or simply, what could be surely around the lake ^^
    A Winchester Hunting Rifle

Despite the fact that automatic and semi-automatic weapons require a certain level of infrastructure to keep them working, what about the ammo?

Would you use a weapon that wasted a weeks worth of scavenged ammo in 30 seconds? How old is that ammo, what are the chances for misfires?

'Oh, I can reload the shells.' It also takes a certain level of technology to reload cartridges. Are you going to pick up every shell casing after a fight, if you can find them all?

Without looking it up, do you know the percentages of potassium nitrate, charcoal and sulfur needed to make black powder? How about making a primer cap? Cordite or other modern gun powders? Do you know what corning is?

Of course if you put black powder in cartridges for an AK-47 or any other gas operated weapon, it would quickly jam.

1) Discover old military complex
    2) All the weapons and ammo have been kept working by robots.
    3) Kill the AI and claim the gun factory so you and your tribe can produce guns and ammo.

That would make a nice event.

pid73 wrote:
    Just make a female character for yourself and in the bushes do with it whatever you like, but keep your maniacal deviations away from real female players.
    Paradox wrote:
    So you don’t like tits?
    Sounds like you could have some issues. Why suggest those things?

Amused Sarcasm: Yes. It is also preferred that no clothing be present on the female form; for that is what is liked.
    GDWhite wrote:
    Deleted information.
    Lol.

Seriously, is this board so international that no one can pick up blatant sarcasm?
    Started out with down-playing the exposed breast skin on every female concept (haven't seen a woman player in-game).
    I then followed it up with some sexist lingo.

Failure.

Edit: Thanks for the private messages. I felt special when I saw how many were waiting for me.