Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Will we ever scavenge an AK-47

A post-apocalyptic world should be littered with Kalashnikov and m16 rifles. There are probably close to 100 million of these things in existence now. God knows many other hand guns and rifles there are.

What’s the plan for ranged weapons such as guns or even crossbows? I don’t know if sitting on a hill with a 50cal sniper rifle and a Glock G22 back-up would fit well in the game but would be somewhat historically accurate.

Xsyon Citizen

Re:Will we ever scavenge an AK-47

I suppose that there were no military forces around lake Tahoe =) But I wold be glad if there was some kind of secret base with laser and plasma guns =P aka Fallout =P

You can scavenge an Ak47 when I can scavenge a cell phone, plasma tv, xbox 360, and portable generator. :P

Other than that I don't know if there are plans for projectiles. If there are probably not in Prelude.

Darkbless wrote:
    I suppose that there were no military forces around lake Tahoe =) But I wold be glad if there was some kind of secret base with laser and plasma guns =P aka Fallout =P

Maybe not an army base around lake Tahoe but what about a police station or gun store? Hell if you searched the rubble from many US homes you would find an arsenal, like mine

I am curious about ranged weapons in general and also what part modern technology will play. We kind of have a native American thing going on now; will we progress to a wild west/ mad max world?

No... but I found this puppy :woohoo:

'Ain't got time to bleed' :laugh:

ROFL

If you look at concept art ... there are tons of guns... magic staffs...etc

REVKhA wrote:
    If you look at concept art ... there are tons of guns... magic staffs...etc
    Oh yeah, very nice

The end of the world came... and they still have god-damned high heels.

*Next page, double post by accident.