So I'm a game designer and I've seen the screenshots and read about the game and I've been following it for awhile now even though I just joined the forums. I've also read the newest patch updates and to me it sounds like they are just getting in the essentials for the game. Now I'm not flaming or saying this is a bad idea for a game at all, I think this is a great idea and I support it fully and I'll most likely pre-order it, but I have to ask the community and the developers are free to answer also:

Is the game ready for a wipe and release in August?

Please be honest because honesty will draw more people than if you lie and say it is ready and people pre-order and then they find out it isn't. Now I'm not asking if the game is 100% finished and polished, that's not what I'm asking. I'm asking if the game is playable and enjoyable, because that is the minimal requirements for release, or is it going to be pre-order to continue beta testing the game?

I have no problem if it is, I'd like to see this game succeed and I'd pay $40 to keep it in development. I'm just asking that simple question hoping for an honest answer.

Thanks