Large scale battles ?

Do we know if Xsyon will be able to handle large scale battles ? (With several hundreds of players on each side for example)

What's the biggest battle that happened yet ?

Re:Large scale battles ?

[b]CrazyMoe wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Do we know if Xsyon will be able to handle large scale battles ? (With several hundreds of players on each side for example)

What's the biggest battle that happened yet ?[/quote]
    No.

I'm guessing the biggest "battle" so far probably involved 3 or 4 people.

Seriously, don't buy this game if you are looking for epic combat.

I know it's all about crafting & building stuff. But I think combat will be an important part when the game introduce Tribes and politics. When tribe A will encounter tribe B, if tribe A is more powerful then shit will happen. :laugh:

The only problem seems to be the size of the world, too few people in a huge area...

I didn't say people won't be fighting. I'm just saying it's not epic. You won't have hundreds (or even tens) of people duking it out in large scale battles.

there should be massive battles , 100vs100 alliance but i really think people are more scared of pvp than real death itself

I honestly do not think people are afraid of pvp. I often wonder if it is the type of mindset most hardcore pvp players bring to the table that turns most off from it.
    If you think about it and are honest,Most pvp battles end in a flame war on the forums or in a general type chat in game. I know when i set down to play a game i do not log in to try and find a fight or belittle a person after i do win,People take things like that to serious.
    I myself don't mind a good pvp fight if after it is over everyone can walk away with some honor, Even if you did lose a little off your backside :laugh:

Exactly the way I feel about it. The uber PvPers who think they some how are better than all because they can mash a key faster or learned to game the system are what turns folks away from it.

There is so much more to do here than just PK. I hope that pvp is more about land ownership, resources, and tribe grievances than just murdering random people because you can. I am going to focus my character on pvp so I am not against combat in the least. I just would like a point to pvp.

I do hope to see large scale tribe or alliance battles in game

It all depends on how many subs this game can retain. And then get said subs all into one spot. I can see the game mechanics making it possible, I just don't see the numbers making it feasible.