Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The green fog of Tamarack

I was exploring the world, looking for some Rubber Scrap when I encountered a very strange phenomenon.
    A weird green fog was covering the whole region in front of me, I tried to go forward but it was so dense I couldn't see what was in front of me, so I walked back on the road.

Anyone has an explanation to this ?

Re:The green fog of Tamarack

I tried to enter the fog, sprinting straight forward to see if I could cross it... It did not end well. It is highly toxic and entering the green cloud will kill you in a few seconds.

That green fog shows the borders of the world, and yes, its poisonous so don't go too deep into it

Jadzia wrote:
    That green fog shows the borders of the world, and yes, its poisonous so don't go too deep into it
    What exactly is the green fog? like is it a toxic gas that just radiates there? or is it some type of force brought about by some powerful celestial being?

Dune Edenbaum wrote:
    Jadzia wrote:
    What exactly is the green fog? like is it a toxic gas that just radiates there? or is it some type of force brought about by some powerful celestial being?
    Hmm I think we don't know that yet...perhaps we will discover it ingame, or it will remain a mistery

One of the features is that it will eventually mutate animals. Probably the main reason I bought the game was to realize my dream:

MUTANT BEAR CALVARY