Thread: When?

When?

hi guys i wanted to ask when the new site with the new pay methods will be up. i cant wait to play this game cause i am so bored of the current games i am playing (eve,Swg,fallen earth..i love sandbox games btw). i have to choose now apb or xsyon i would like to buy xsyon but yeah i dont have a creditcard and i need something to kill my time i hope the site will be up until next week thanks for reading btw.

Re:When?

Aren’t they accepting PayPal now? Thought I seen that somewhere. Maybe not.

Not sure where you live but just about everywhere in the US sells prepaid visa and master cards these days. Use them to buy my wife WoW gold every now and then

oh wth i never knew there was something like prepaid visa card hell yeah i am joining you guys next week hope there will be some npc animals until then that i can kill :cheer:

desaster02 wrote:
    oh wth i never knew there was something like prepaid visa card hell yeah i am joining you guys next week hope there will be some npc animals until then that i can kill :cheer:
    What have the animals done to you? Im tiered of everyone killing often defensless animals for no reason.

desaster02 wrote:
    You find the prepaid cards at Wal-Mart, drug stores, and most book stores. Like I said, I use them when i don’t feel comfortable giving someone my real CC. Trick is, because sometimes places check your name and address against the CC, the prepaid cards have a phone number or website on them so you can add your info if needed.

Overheard a rumor that bears were roaming the test server the other day

Largion wrote:
    desaster02 wrote:
    What have the animals done to you? Im tiered of everyone killing often defensless animals for no reason.
    Would you rather us kill other humans and skin them for our clothing and weapons?

Geograd wrote:
    Largion wrote:
    desaster02 wrote:
    Would you rather us kill other humans and skin them for our clothing and weapons?
    That is a possibility. There are armor sets that require Human Bone to craft.

hehe lol like in texas chainsaw massacre or jeepers creepers

Paradox wrote:
    desaster02 wrote:
    You find the prepaid cards at Wal-Mart, drug stores, and most book stores. Like I said, I use them when i don’t feel comfortable giving someone my real CC. Trick is, because sometimes places check your name and address against the CC, the prepaid cards have a phone number or website on them so you can add your info if needed.

Overheard a rumor that bears were roaming the test server the other day
    i don't think pre-paid cards work with our processor.