Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Loyal.

Re:Loyal.

I just see it as a mechanism put in place by the devs to keep players confined to a certain area of the map.

whats the size of the current area ? is it 120x120km already ?

I doubt it. I have the feeling that we can just move around the big lake right now.

@Cunk: It's more than that.

Evolution

Xsyon is constantly evolving. During the Prelude, characters start off as simple hunters, gatherers and scavengers. As societies will advance new features will become available to the larger, more civilized tribes and towns. These features will include:

Trade with tribes beyond the impenetrable mist.

You're right, it's apocalyptic, not post.

Xsyon wrote:
    You're right, it's apocalyptic, not post.
    The mist may be a machination by the gods to keep us humans in their "laboratory". Based on this, they will decide if all of humanity should be cleansed or if we may live on...

Some kind of trial before judgement day. At least that's what I have thought when I first read the about page of this site.

"Set in the near future, Xsyon is an apocalyptic fable. "

Taken from the main web page, under "about".

cheers.

-ski

forgot one thing, civilization is mostly gone.... that makes it post apoc. right?

The difference is trivial and not worth arguing over. Again.

yanowski wrote:
    forgot one thing, civilization is mostly gone.... that makes it post apoc. right?
    I am siding with the notion that the apocalypse is still on going. Post apocalypse will be after we get civilization up and running again

REVKhA wrote:
    whats the size of the current area ? is it 120x120km already ?
    The grids suggest 40km x 40km. Right now it’s about 8 km x 10 km playable.

The green mist is, from what I've gathered based on speculation (I'm an expert speculator), Flatus of the Gods. Here is proof that in the future, farts and fart jokes are still funny.

Edit: Welcome to the apocalypse, Ski. Good to have ya.