Thread: Hand size

Hand size

Hello, After really looking at the player character i think the hand size is a bit small compared to body and arm size. I was wanting to suggest making the hand a bit bigger so it looks like it fits with the body?

Re:Hand size

Thor wrote:
    Hello, After really looking at the player character i think the hand size is a bit small compared to body and arm size. I was wanting to suggest making the hand a bit bigger so it looks like it fits with the body?
    /agreed

they seem "mice hands"...

Agreed,
    I was going to wait to mention this after they got server stability squared away. I'm guessing it will be addressed along with the blank facial expressions. Although, character model tweaks probably won't get attention until creature models and animations are mostly in place.

Someone emailed me saying that the hands were too big

Anyways the server is stable now, but we do have other more important things right now such as making sure the client doesn't crash (these are all rendering issues right now).

Hehe i know there are many more important things to take care of but it never hurts to throw out those lil things that could use some love down the road :P

Lol, I want to see Mickey Mouse hands! 4 finger, giant gloves!

All suggestions are welcome and encouraged despite how "fing stupid" some people may think they are. Just ignore those people

yah i can be f'ing stupid sometimes. hehe feel free to swat me Virt, hehe

wasn't talking about you risk , i deleted the post I was referencing

Funny. I frequent The Old Republic boards often and people there complained about the hands being too big. As they are now, the hands are fine to me. If they made them bigger I probably wouldn't care or even notice. This is probably one suggestion of many that have been proposed that the Devs could ignore and still get my sub.