Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mountain man

Re:Mountain man

If I remember well there was a post from Xsyon saying that we will be able to build houses or tents outside the tribe areas, but these house won't be protected even during Prelude. I can't find this post though...perhaps it was deleted by the forum rollback..

It would be a neat way to play, But even if it is not allowed i have no problem being in a nice tribe somewhere

Jadzia wrote:
    If I remember well there was a post from Xsyon saying that we will be able to build houses or tents outside the tribe areas, but these house won't be protected even during Prelude. I can't find this post though...perhaps it was deleted by the forum rollback..
    My curiosity is what does this protection entail, simply that the house cannot be broken into, or stolen from, maybe even destroyed? Will there be ways to protect buildings outside a tribal area if they are allowed, locks maybe? (Though of course, such protective measures would be nowhere near as effective as tribal protection i imagine.)

Sarin wrote:
    Jadzia wrote:
    My curiosity is what does this protection entail, simply that the house cannot be broken into, or stolen from, maybe even destroyed? Will there be ways to protect buildings outside a tribal area if they are allowed, locks maybe? (Though of course, such protective measures would be nowhere near as effective as tribal protection i imagine.)
    Yes, a house in a tribe area cannot be broken into, stolen from and cannot be destroyed during Prelude. Plus the tribe areas of good and neutral tribes are safe zones in early Prelude, so players are safe around their houses. No idea how it would work outside of tribe zones.