Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Crash - bang - wallop

Just logged in about 30 mins ago and saw we had another new download since last night. 2 minutes into the game I crash.

re-log... 2 minutes I crash...

This was just terraforming.... am I alone?

6/30 client crash before startup

I open the client, enter my name, it verifies files/version then starts to open the startup screen where I actually log into the server, before it gets to that point it crashes.

Both 6/30 versions did this to me.

Re: Crash - bang - wallop

I've merged these posts into one, and have let Xsyon know of the issue of both these threads.

Re:6/30 client crash before startup

Crashing on my win7 PC but haven’t had any on my vista pc. Not very conclusive but something.

Reinstalling the game and drivers now

Edit: Did email my log file

I log in, it checks the files then it crashes
    this has been happening since I installed the new installer

This is not the same bug/problem. I crash before my client even talks to the server.

I mailed 7 client log/crash files to bugs@xsyon.com or whatever it is.

I logged in ok....tried to turn round...crash...twice..i guess its a constant issue

I'm getting crash as soon as it's done loading the entities file...it's a .exe error. I was able to play yesterday fine with the new patcher, but something happened since then, because I noticed that patcher loaded something in first time patching today...and crashes every since.

Deacon wrote:
    I'm getting crash as soon as it's done loading the entities file...it's a .exe error. I was able to play yesterday fine with the new patcher, but something happened since then, because I noticed that patcher loaded something in first time patching today...and crashes every since.
    Yep, I crash before even getting to the server login screen, 'has stopped working...'

I am Vista 32 with nVidia card.

Ok, I just saw another problem.

Last night's quick update for some crafting fixes was relased with some tests I was doing and with the new terrain renderer fully on although it still has some problems.

Sorry for my haste, I was hit with updates from everyone on the team last night and I'm still not done reviewing everything.

I'll have a patch up in 2 hours or less.