Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I would like to request a recount! :laugh:

Is it possible to get a recount of members post counts? Tongue in check here but we have to be certain Virtus has really gotten 1k posts!

:laugh:

But seriously do we have the ability to recount membership posts? I'm sure we delete few posts, however it would be good to make sure that those few posts are removed from the member.

Re:I would like to request a recount! :laugh:

kiwibird wrote:
    Is it possible to get a recount of members post counts? Tongue in check here but we have to be certain Virtus has really gotten 1k posts!

But seriously do we have the ability to recount membership posts? I'm sure we delete few posts, however it would be good to make sure that those few posts are removed from the member.

If deleted posts was taken out of the postcount I would have like 50.

they are taken off automatically when a post is deleted.

I am puzzled by this actually. Why aren't there any discussions going? Back on the Mortal Online boards I had close to 200 posts in a single thread discussing single character servers/multiple character servers and close to 200 more posts spread out between other threads discussing the same topic.

Am guessing you cant see the beta testers area

That would explain it. Thanks for the heads up. I have been contemplating on preordering, but if the forums were as dead as they looked, I didn't think it would be a good idea.

So why are the beta forums invisible to the public? I was under the impression that this game didn't have an NDA.

Zealot wrote:
    That would explain it. Thanks for the heads up. I have been contemplating on preordering, but if the forums were as dead as they looked, I didn't think it would be a good idea.

So why are the beta forums invisible to the public? I was under the impression that this game didn't have an NDA.
    You are right, no NDA here, and its not a beta tester forum, its a forum for people who preordered the game. I think the developers goal with the separate forum was to get suggestions from players who will actually play the game.

Jadzia wrote:
    Zealot wrote:

You are right, no NDA here, and its not a beta tester forum, its a forum for people who preordered the game. I think the developers goal with the separate forum was to get suggestions from players who will actually play the game.
    I still don't quite understand. They could still acomplish this without making the forums look dead by making it so only people who preorder can post in the section.

Zealot wrote:
    Jadzia wrote:
    Zealot wrote:

I still don't quite understand. They could still acomplish this without making the forums look dead by making it so only people who preorder can post in the section.
    I agree with you, it would be a better solution to make the preorder forum readable for everyone.

Its a limitation of the forum software. There is not separate read write permission for sections.